4 people are interested
Google Analytics Digital Consultant
4 people are interested
The Digital Analytics Specialist will be primarily responsible for managing the overall digital analytics strategy starting from implementation, to analysis and reporting.
The Digital Analytics Specialist is tasked with becoming the trusted advisor to our clients, which requires you to have a deep understanding of web analytics and tag management. In this role, you will setup and configure Google Analytics and tag management via Google Tag Manager. Using your strong analytical mind, you will understand the needs of a user journey, develop a set of KPIs to measure the effectiveness of the journey and finally collect and analyze the data. Using info graphics and data visualizing tools, you will report on the data and provide recommendations on how to improve the journey.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a passion for learning, self-development and thrives knowing how things work. The candidate must also be a self-starter and problem solver willing to tackle issues, multi-task, find appropriate solutions, collaborate in a team environment, and communicate effectively both internally and externally with our state partners. The environment we have setup is team oriented, we support one another as part of a team in delivering solutions to our partners.
- Identify trends and make recommendations
- Work with stakeholders to identify business objectives and develop KPIs aligned with those objectives
- Stay current on latest analytics techniques and best practices
- Create and Maintain a holistic Analytics Strategy
- Provide guidance and best practices to content owners on web analytics
- Create infographics for presenting data heavy reports
- Prepare and Present regular reports to senior level management
- Implement and Configure Google Tag Manager
- Implement and Configure Google Analytics Universal and GA4
- Implement and config Hotjar
- Modify Google Analytics settings as needed to improve tracking
- Create and maintain dashboards using Google Data Studio
- Assist in running analytics reports and broken links reports with Screaming Frog
Qualifications and Experiences
- 1+ Years in Analytics Environment working with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Ability to analyze data and provide meaningful recommendations
- Strategy Minded
- Proficient at spotting trends
- Ability to Break down Complex Problems
- Proficient with the use of MS Excel
- Experience with Google Data Studio or Tableau
- Experience with Hotjar
- Strong Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Team Player
- Excellent writing and presentation skills to Senior Level Managers
- Articulate and able to back up recommendations with data, examples, and facts.
- Google Analytics Certification
About ONLINE IMPACTS
6410 SUNNY DR, MASON, OH 45040, US
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that develops websites, assists with digital marketing, and creates technology solutions for nonprofits completely free of cost.
In the past, we have created a service hours software that has served thousands of volunteers to-date. We have created and guided hundreds of nonprofits that were in need of help and want to help as many nonprofits in the world as we can to make a big positive impact on the world.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 11, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Website Project Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Marketing Analytics
- Google Apps
- 5-10 hours a week.