1 person is interested
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist
1 person is interested
Looking for Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist to execute successful web experimentation and personalization for a diverse group of clients. You are a natural leader and keep external and internal stakeholders informed through our engagements. You shepherd A/B/n tests from concept through launch, respond to client requests and keep team members and clients accountable for follow-ups and action items. The CRO Specialist will also focus on building client strategies, data and results analysis, insights/iteration and ideation.
- Optimizing landing pages for conversions.
- Understanding of user heat-tracking software like Crazy Egg or HotJar.
- Writing A/B test requirements, creating mockups (annotated screenshots, simple designs)
- Updating clients on test status, seeking approvals
- Account management: fielding and routing client questions and issues, disseminating action items
- Managing weekly agendas, scheduling, capturing meeting takeaways and distilling them down into reference notes and action items
- Assistance with organizing and building client presentations
- Understanding of Google Analytics, funnel optimization, and conversion goal optimization.
Experience and Skills
- An eye for detail and organization
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives at once
- Strong communication skills
- A/B testing knowledge is a plus
- UX/UI and web analytics experience is a plus
- Professional services (agency) experience is a plus
About ONLINE IMPACTS
6410 SUNNY DR, MASON, OH 45040, US
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that develops websites, assists with digital marketing, and creates technology solutions for nonprofits completely free of cost.
In the past, we have created a service hours software that has served thousands of volunteers to-date. We have created and guided hundreds of nonprofits that were in need of help and want to help as many nonprofits in the world as we can to make a big positive impact on the world.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 11, 2021
- Sales Marketing
- Web Design / UX
- Marketing Analytics
- IT Consulting
- SQL / MySQL
- 5-10 hours a week.