9 people are interested
Virtual Clinical Supervisor - LCSW
ORGANIZATION: Thaddeus Resource Center
Please visit the new page to apply.
9 people are interested
We empower girls and women to move from hopeless to hopeful!
The Thaddeus Resource Center is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to restore HOPE, inspire GROWTH, and EMPOWER girls and women through education, life skill development, workforce training, and other supportive services.
The LCSW Supervisor position works closely with MSW staff members, consulting and collaborating on client's progress and treatment plans. The LCSW supervisor, supervises and manages the MSW Interns, Associates and Graduates to ensure provision of quality client care and effective team performance. The position can be performed virtually/working from home.
- Due to Covid-19, this position is 100% virtual until further notice
- All responsibilities will be done fully remotely, at interns' discretion/time
- Must be available to work about 10 hours per week VIRTUALLY
- Must be available for the following VIRTUAL weekly meetings:
- Weekly All Staff Meeting: Mondays 10am - 11am
- Weekly Programs Department Meeting: Tuesdays 10am - 12pm
- We can work around your schedule
- Must be able to commit at least 1 year to this position
- Plan, implement, and provide mental health services to clients
- Complete clinical assessment, diagnosis, progress note, and all other required paperwork in a timely manner and within the Medi-Cal standards and develop a treatment plan
- Provide specialized group therapy to teens and families in need of social services.
- Facilitate and lead Therapists meetings
- Provide Clinical Supervision and training to interns and trainees
- Maintain client records and complete all agency and/or third-party payer required reports and paperwork
- Monitor and supervise the development and implementation of treatment/case plan aftercare plans and assessment of the changing needs of clients.
- Provide clinical supervision and performance management of program staff.
- Identify weekly treatment goals
- Develop and maintain contacts with parents/caregivers, establishing a strong relationship aimed tofacilitate treatment goals
- Provide referrals and case management support
- Provide appropriate training, supervision and performance management of program staff
- Must possess a Master’s Degree from an accredited school of Social Work or other graduate program in Psychology, Counseling or Marriage, Family and Child Counseling
- Must possess a license in California as a mental health clinician (MFT, LCSW, Ph.D.) active registration with the California Board of Behavioral Science
- Meets the requirements of the Board of Behavioral Sciences to provide clinical supervision
- Must be able to supervise and manage the MSW Interns, Associates and Graduates
- Ability to formulate assessments of psychosocial needs of individuals
- Possess strong personal integrity and ethical principles
- Ability to motivate and encourage others
- Ability to demonstrate patience and empathy
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent organization, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to provide supervision to intern/volunteers
- Ability to pass the mandated reporter exam
- Supervisor must have the appropriate technology, internet connection and ability to function in a virtual capacity via Microsoft Teams
Goals and Objectives:
- Gain proficient experience in supervising and managing staff to ensure provision of quality client care and effective team performance
- Gain expert experience in the planning, implementing and providing mental health services to clients
- Gain proficient experience of maintaining client records and the completion of all agency and/or third-party payer required reports and paperwork
- Gain proficient experience of monitoring and supervising the developments and implementations of treatments and case planning
- Gain expert experience of managing aftercare plans, and assessments of the changing needs of clients
- Gain proficient experience of developing and maintaining effective communication with parents/caregivers, clients, and staff aimed to facilitate treatment goals
- Gain proficient experience establishing a strong relationship with parents/caregivers, clients, and staff aimed to facilitate treatment goals
*** We are an equal opportunity employer. ***
About Thaddeus Resource Center
Damien Avenue, La Verne, CA 91750, US
The Thaddeus Resource Center is a 501 c(3) non-profit organization whose purpose is to RESTORE HOPE, INSPIRE GROWTH, and EMPOWER GIRLS & WOMEN through education, life skill development, workforce training, and other supportive services.
Through our work, we hope to stop the downward spiral of at-risk and foster youth by providing them with valuable life, college and career development skills, they will be able to reverse their downward spiral so they can become our future leaders.
Our vision is to empower girls and women to move from hopeless to hopeful! We want to give teen mothers, single mothers, mothers of children with special needs, and mothers that are just in need the knowledge, confidence, and the opportunity to provide a better life for the next generation
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 24, 2023