12 people are interested
Volunteer Social Media Marketing Intern
ORGANIZATION: Boys & Girls Club of Vista
Please visit the new page to apply.
12 people are interested
Are you creative? Do you love social media? We would love for you to gain experience while also getting the opportunity to give back to your community. The intern’s primary responsibility is to assist in planning and coordinating all social media marketing and business development programs at the Boys & Girls Club to increase Club membership, awareness, and financial support. The intern will serve as an assistant to the Development Team.
* 8 hours weekly
- 3 hours on-site
- 5 hours independently planning and scheduling content
* Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
* Self-motivated to take initiative to complete various tasks
* Must be able to function effectively in a team environment
* Must be an organized, responsible, and professional individual.
* Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Knowledge of Social Media Platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn are required o Knowledge of TikTok and Twitch is a bonus
* Ability to curate content for all platforms that engage our audience * Ability to grasp new platforms and ideas quickly
* Knowledge of Buffer is a plus
* Must be studying for a degree in Marketing or Business-related degree
* Curate and schedule content across all social media platforms weekly
* Create flyers and mailings as needed to help support the needs of the Club
* Use content to increase engagement and boost Club membership, awareness, and financial support * Highlight activities at Club across all social media platforms
* Spotlight staff as well as Club members to increase engagement of followers on all social media platforms. * Create a TikTok in order to increase the Club’s reach on social media
* Create a Twitch account for fundraising purposes and brainstorm ideas.
Position Impact: As the Social Media Marketing Intern you will be highlighting all that BGC Vista offers their community. This position will help boost our engagement and reach on social media to increase community support, give staff a spotlight to acknowledge all of their hard work, and help showcase Club members' abilities to further opportunities.
About Boys & Girls Club of Vista
410 California Ave., Vista, CA 92083, US
To inspire and enable all kids, especially those who need us the most, to reach their full potential as responsible, productive citizens.
The Boys & Girls Club of Vista helps kids ages 5-18 with homework help, games, life skills, afterschool Mon-Fri. from 2:30-6pm for only $50 a year.
We offer year-round diverse programs that focus on Education & Career Development, the Arts, Healthy Lifestyles, Sports and Recreation, and Leadership training. The Boys & Girls Club of Vista strives to provide a world-class Club experience where all members are on track to graduate with a plan for a healthy future.
We are seeking positive people to help us fulfill our mission.
410 W California AveVistaVista, CA 92083
July 22, 2022
- Social Media / Blogging
- Background Check
- 8 hours weekly