2 people are interested
Arthritis Foundation Local Leadership Board- Be Part of the Movement!
2 people are interested
Are you looking to make a difference in your community? Join the Arthritis Foundation's Local Leadership Board in South Florida.
Local Leadership Board members from a variety of industries will support the Arthritis Foundation’s mission and fundraising activities by opening doors to influence individuals, organizations, and community partners to build awareness among the arthritis community. In this leadership role you:
- Represent the Arthritis Foundation at official functions in the community and through social media.
- Actively participate in at least one special event annually.
- Ensure the Arthritis Foundation fulfills its commitment to diverse volunteer leadership that reflects the communities served.
- Serve as an advocate.
- Attend a minimum of 75% of Local Leadership Board meetings (currently held virtually).
- Relevant professional experience and accomplishments in career and/or extensive personal experience and accomplishments within arthritis community.
- Experience working in a volunteer leadership capacity and volunteering in the community.
- Commitment to and understanding of the mission and vision of the Arthritis Foundation.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and passion for improving the lives of people with arthritis.
- Natural affinity for cultivating relationships, working with diverse individuals, and influencing others.
About Arthritis Foundation
9500 Koger Blvd N, Suite #102, St Petersburg, FL 33702, US
The mission of the Arthritis Foundation is to improve lives through leadership in the prevention, control and cure of arthritis and related diseases.
The Arthritis Foundation is the only national not-for-profit organization that supports the more than 100 types of arthritis and related conditions. Founded in 1948, with headquarters in Atlanta, the Arthritis Foundation has multiple service points located throughout the country. The Arthritis Foundation is the largest private, not-for-profit contributor to arthritis research in the world, funding more than $380 million in research grants since 1948. The foundation helps people take control of arthritis by providing public health education; pursuing public policy and legislation; and conducting evidence-based programs to improve the quality of life for those living with arthritis.
Multiple locations Miami Beach, FL 33109
September 13, 2021
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 Per Month - 1 meeting per quarter