6 people are interested
Social Media Coordinator-Volunteer Position
6 people are interested
Social Media Coordinator
We are in need of a volunteer, including interns (currently an unpaid position). A candidate that can provide extensive knowledge of social media platforms and tools. We are looking for individual(s) who can coordinate our social media across multiple platforms based on several area(s) of expertise. This can be more than one person who possesses variable skillsets that compliment each other.
Candidates for this opportunity should be fluent in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience with Video focused Platforms such as YouTube, TikTok, and any other relevant platform that will help us reach more members of the community.
- Experience with platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram, and Pinterest.
This candidate will work directly with the Founder, Executive Director, and Program coordinator to help create items to post and share. These posts will be shared on most, or all of the above platforms ensuring a consistent theme across all media types.
About COMMUNITY UNITY PROGRAM LTD- C U P
PO BOX 1574, LILBURN, GA 30048, US
Community Unity Program-C.U.P. was organized to encourage UNITY in our communities. We will develop and promote various programs to inspire, involve, and ignite. We want to embrace those passionate about helping our surrounding communities do better and be better! We are more than a nonprofit organization. We want people collaborate starting youth and senior citizens. We feel that if we come together as a unit, everything is possible! We invite leaders and businesses to be a part of our causes if you are sincere about helping
- We want to encourage, empower and unite people to do the right thing.
- We want to support those who have maybe hit a rough patch in life.
- We want to give back to the community that gives so much on a daily basis.
Opportunities will be available for sponsorships, volunteers, and the general public to come together and do great things for those in need. We also want to have events to honor and recognize those who have worked hard in the community and otherwise.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 15, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Relationship Building
- Video Production
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-7 hours weekly
- Previous verifiable experience, references personal/business, a background check will be conducted. You will not be disqualified for non-violent offenses. Offenses will be reviewed on a case by case basis.