3 people are interested
Grant Coordinator (experience required)
ORGANIZATION: Louie's Legacy Animal Rescue
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Reports to: Marketing and Development Manager, a full-time employee
Hours per week: Varies, but can be a few hours to ten hours per week depending on grant deadlines, etc.
- Lead the preparation, drafting and submittal of grant proposals, conduct prospect research, maintain and update the grants database and manage grants calendar to track submissions and deadlines for proposals and reports
- Work closely with all teams to understand our programs and accomplishments, gather necessary information and provide up-to-date and engaging content for grantors
- Help manage the Grant Funding Team, including Grant Assistants and Grant Reporting and Data Specialists.
- Must have experience writing and managing grants, and will be responsible for researching and writing grant proposals, reports and other grantor materials
About Louie's Legacy Animal Rescue
4725 BOOMER RD, CINCINNATI, OH 45247, US
Louie's Legacy Animal Rescue is a positive, professional 501(c)3 rescue charity that helps our community and shelter partners save more animals, more quickly by rescuing them, temporarily caring for them in our excellent, supportive foster homes and matching them with fantastic adoptive pet parents.
The story of Louie’s Legacy started in 2006 when our founder Emily met a Basset Hound mix with red fur and different colored eyes living at a shelter with a 99% euthanasia rate. Not long after bringing him home, Louie was diagnosed with heartworm disease. Some suggested taking him back to the shelter, but Emily refused. Louie was more than just a pet. He brought joy into her life and gave her something to care about and love outside of herself. And in the process of healing Louie, she found that he healed her too. Emily soon realized the overwhelming number of shelter animals whose lives were cut short. Louie could have easily been the same. Instead, he became an incredible catalyst for her mission and the inspiration for Louie’s Legacy. Since then, we've saved thousands of
animals and become one of the nation's largest foster-based rescues. Our goal is to save as many animals as possible and to expand our reach to help in even more areas, especially those that struggle with high populations of homeless and neglected animals.
In 2021, we saved the lives of more than 3,200 animals thanks to the generosity of our volunteers, fosters and donors.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 5, 2023
- Grant Writing / Research
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Resource Development / Management
- People Skills
- From a three hours to ten hours per week, depending on grant deadlines.