#Mentalhealth professionals needed as #RedCross volunteers (Chelan-Douglas)
Share your mental health training with those who need it most. Mental health professionals are needed for the following volunteer opportunities:
- Provide disaster mental health services to people impacted by disasters and Red Cross workers during preparedness, response, and recovery; or
- Help members of the military, veterans and their families prepare for, cope with, and respond to, the challenges of military service by facilitating small group workshops.
Requirements: Hold at minimum a Master’s Degree in one of the mental health professions listed below:
Any U.S. state or territory as a social worker, psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, or psychiatrist (any level license/registration, including non-clinical licenses such as Licensed Masters Social Worker or LMSW).
Ready to Make a Difference? Get started by visiting www.redcross.org/volunteer
About American Red Cross / Northwest Region
1900 25th Ave South, Seattle, WA 98114, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Various locations in Chelan - Douglas CountiesWenatcheeWenatchee, WA 98801
September 14, 2021
- Mental Health
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of a six month commitment.
- An active, unencumbered and unrestricted Washington State license.