Jr. Motion Designer (Character Animation)
You will be responsible for working hand in hand with our motion designer, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and a willingness to collaborate within a team environment.
Serious inquiries only please.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas, and understand the project scope and objectives (mood boards, animatics)
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards
- Prepare conceptual layouts for motion graphic projects
- Build/animate character rigs and discrete scenes within a project
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Communicative-able to report progress updates; willingness to ask for help when needed (the earlier an issue is identified, the more time there is to troubleshoot).
- Firm grasp of Adobe Illustrator and After Effects. Experience with or willingness to learn Duik Bassel plug-in for character rigging (bonus points for Joysticks-N-Sliders). Familiarity with Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
- Organized-this is particularly important with regards to folder/file naming conventions, proper layer labels and separation
- Willingness to research solutions to technical/design/animation challenges as needed
- Manage time effectively, ability to multitask, and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
- Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort working with others
- A positive, can-do attitude
Must be 18 or older and eligible to work in the US.
To apply, email your resume and portfolio: email@example.com.
About The WonderSeed Foundation
16350 Ventura Blvd #D353, Encino, CA 91436, US
The WonderSeed Foundation was created to change the world one child at a time through the power of innovative storytelling with the latest cutting edge technology and social media platforms. We believe that shaping a better tomorrow starts with planting seeds of compassion, empowerment and purpose into the minds and hearts of our new generations today. We believe that true and lasting change starts with what we instill and expose our children to while they are in their fertile years of development. We believe that those seeds will grow and make a lasting impression on them as they become good citizens of the world and take on leadership roles in their lives.
The WonderSeed Foundation was founded with a mission to change the world by instilling purpose and compassion in our children through the power of creative and educational storytelling. TWF’s creative projects and focused campaign initiatives are predicted on our 4 E system. Educate, Enlighten, Empower and Entertain. We reach children through fun, exciting and entertaining creative storytelling delivered on cutting-edge technological platform
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 15, 2021
- Visual Arts
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Animation Software
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Must be at least 18
- 5 - 10 hours per week
- Must be 18 or older and eligible to work in the US.