5 people are interested
Communications and Engagement - Brand Assistant (Volunteer)
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
Our dynamic Communications and Engagement team needs brand-focused support across a wide range of projects. You’ll work closely with other teams to help us create amazing communications, while learning and adapting to drive improvement. This role has plenty of opportunities for you to get involved in the aspects of communications that interest you and you’ll gain valuable experience, while becoming part of our team at an incredibly exciting time!
What will you be doing?
- Supporting teams from across the charity with our self-service brand resource tool, Easel
- Assisting with Brand queries, responding to frequent questions and helping to direct requests to relevant other team members
- Opportunity to 'own’ elements and mid-level projects arising from the Brand inbox queries, working with teams to establish your objectives, coordinating with the design team to make sure the task is completed and feedback is received and recorded.
You will have a passion for brand, corporate identity or visual language. If you have some experience in project management within a brand or design environment then great; if not, this is the perfect opportunity to build some. You will also enjoy being part of a team and will be able to communicate effectively with individuals and teams across the organisation. You will be meticulous and organised and committed to seeing through tasks from start to finish and have good time management skills and you should be comfortable using Microsoft 365 applications.
This is a remote based role but you will be fully supported by and in constant communication with the team.
We will provide full training for the role and the support of a dedicated Volunteer Manager.
About Young Lives vs Cancer
No. 1 Farriers Yard Assembly London, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, London, W6 8JA, GB
Young Lives vs Cancer helps families find the strength to face everything cancer throws at them. We’ve been there before. We’ll face it all, together.
When a child is diagnosed with cancer it threatens everything, for them and their family.
At a time when they should be busy being children, enjoying their rollercoaster teenage years or finding their feet at uni, life becomes full of fear. Fear of treatment, but also of families being torn apart, of overwhelming money worries, mental health stretched to breaking point, of having nowhere to turn, no one to talk to.
At Young Lives vs Cancer, we get that. We are the charity that helps children and young people (0-25) and their families find the strength to face whatever cancer throws at them.
We know everyone's different, so we work hard to make sure each family has what they need to get through cancer. Children and young people with cancer deserve the same opportunities as anyone else. We’ll always have their back, because we’ve been there before.
Powered by the kindness of our supporters, we’ll face it all together .
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 17, 2022
- Basic Computer Skills
- Must be at least 18
- We are looking for a volunteer who can commit to 1-3 days per week, Monday to Friday, during office hours of 9am-5pm, and can be flexible to meet with your other commitments.
- You will need to complete an application form and provide two references for this role. To apply please complete the application on our website https://www.clicsargent.org.uk/join-our-fight/get-volunteering/from-your-home/