9 people are interested
American Transplant Foundation Volunteer/Intern
Please visit the new page to apply.
9 people are interested
* NOTE - This is a volunteer position requiring anywhere between 3-20 hours per week.
American Transplant Foundation is a dynamic, energetic, fast-paced nonprofit that works to increase the donation of organs and tissue to reduce the growing list of men, women, and children who are awaiting a lifesaving transplant. We are currently seeking a dynamic, self-starter to assist with event planning efforts. This internship is for an individual interested in learning more about nonprofit fundraising and event planning. An internship with the Foundation is a way to gain valuable professional work experience, learn a wide range of skill sets, and further a lifesaving mission.
To learn more about our Internship Program, please visit: https://www.americantransplantfoundation.org/about/join-our-team/
Why join our team as an intern/volunteer?
- Your leadership will literally save lives!
- We make you feel like part of a team! We are a community of transplant patients, donor families, living donors, health professionals, and committed community members. Meeting amazing people at events is one of the top perks!
- You will increase awareness for the critical need for organ donation while raising funds for the most vulnerable transplant patients and their families.
- American Transplant Foundation is growing rapidly, in part due to growing interest nationwide for supporting living organ donation. As a part of this growth, you have the opportunity to engage the local and national transplant community through our many events and outreach projects!
* Assist in executing the team’s plans for patient outreach, engagement and testimonial collection.
* Perform monthly patient follow up calls, and testimonial outreach.
* Provide suggestions for creative use of testimonials.
* Manage patient and client contact information.
* Assist the Program Coordinator with Patient Assistance Program duties
* General office administration as needed
* Applicant must have clear and professional verbal and writing skills.
* Poised, pleasant and helpful demeanor.
* Self-motivated, good organizational and interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
* Passion and enthusiasm for the mission of the American Transplant Foundation.
* Respectful with an understanding of working with confidential information.
* Professional communication skills.
To Apply: Submit resume and available start date via email to email@example.com
About American Transplant Foundation
600 17th Street, Suite 2515 South, Denver, CO 80202, US
The American Transplant Foundation is a national non-profit organization that works to increase the donation of organs and tissue to reduce the growing list of men, women and children who are awaiting a life-saving transplant.
The American Transplant Foundation began with the personal journey of Denver attorney Steve Farber who was the recipient of a kidney transplant. Unique from other organizations that promote organ donation, the Foundation goes beyond basic education by coordinating collaborative efforts and proactively tackling policy issues to eliminate the gap between the critical need for organs and their supply, ultimately saving lives.
The American Transplant Foundation's primary objectives are to develop more mainstream opportunities for people to register as organ and tissue donors, to provide education and awareness through community-based outreach programs, and to endow a chair of transplant surgery.
600 17th StreetSuite 2515 SouthDenver, CO 80202
January 6, 2022
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- 3-30 hours/week