27 people are interested
Administrative Coordinator Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: American Transplant Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
27 people are interested
We are currently seeking a hard-working, high-energy, strategic and detail-oriented individual with a passion for community and social change as an intern focusing on administrative support for our nonprofit organization.Duties:
Provide necessary administrative and project management support to the Executive Director and staff to ensure effective processes, reports, meetings and accounts are handled efficiently and effectively. Coordinate projects for special events and educational outreach events.Essential duties include but not limited to:
Provide administrative support to staff such as scheduling meetings, writing letters, tracking donations, preparing agendas, and handouts, providing event support if needed, and other support duties.
Develop, and maintain an efficient and organized filing and office management system to ensure prompt efficient filing and document retrieval. Maintain current and accurate information in our database and tracking tools.Personal Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with others.
- Self-motivated, with good organizational and interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the mission of the American Transplant Foundation.
- Fast, strategic thinker and learner; able to quickly grasp key information from reading documents.
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and phone skills.
- Creative imagination and ability to create innovative content.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
- High energy, confident, with polished and professional demeanor
- Extremely well-organized and maintain a positive attitude.
High School diploma is required. Some advanced business and college work is preferred.
Status: This is part-time, 4-10+ hours per week.
Preferably working two or three times a week in the office. We are in downtown Denver near public transit in a building with amazing amenities including free kombucha and gym!
About American Transplant Foundation
600 17th Street, Suite 2515 South, Denver, CO 80202, US
The American Transplant Foundation is a national non-profit organization that works to increase the donation of organs and tissue to reduce the growing list of men, women and children who are awaiting a life-saving transplant.
The American Transplant Foundation began with the personal journey of Denver attorney Steve Farber who was the recipient of a kidney transplant. Unique from other organizations that promote organ donation, the Foundation goes beyond basic education by coordinating collaborative efforts and proactively tackling policy issues to eliminate the gap between the critical need for organs and their supply, ultimately saving lives.
The American Transplant Foundation's primary objectives are to develop more mainstream opportunities for people to register as organ and tissue donors, to provide education and awareness through community-based outreach programs, and to endow a chair of transplant surgery.
600 17th StreetSuite 2515 SouthDenver, CO 80202
December 12, 2022
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- 4-10+ hours/week