We are rapidly growing and need a servant leader to join our team and manage our job postings, descriptions, and recruiting process. This would require no more than 10 hours a week, with a minimum of 5.
The recruiter would be responsible for the following:
- Managing postings on all online platform
- Maintaining our recruiting tracker
- Completing and updating job descriptions for roles
- Following up with candidates who express interest by email and phone
- Scheduling interviews
- Work with operations leaders to maintain and update training tracker
About CELESTIAL MANNA INC
7800 SUTHARD DR, DERWOOD, MD 20855, US
Celestial Manna feeds the hungry by providing them with free food that is locally donated. We give monthly support to more than 20,000 people in the Washington, DC metropolitan region stretching from north of Baltimore through Prince George's and Montgomery Counties Maryland, and south to northern Virginia.
Celestial Manna tries to help people from all walks of life; these individuals range from blue-collar workers, low-income families, single-parent households and diverse ethnicities. Hunger is not the only challenge these people face. In addition to a network of food redistribution, Celestial Manna provides support to people in need of clothing.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 22, 2021
- 5-10 hours per week
- As a Faith-Based organization, we often pray to start meetings and talk about GOD during the course of our work. Our founder is Christian. You would need to be comfortable with this.