Client Services Volunteer
DONATE TO THIS
549 people are interested
SERVE Sailors and Marines by helping them achieve financial self-sufficiency.
CONNECT with your local military community.
ADVANCE your resume and build valuable work experience.
Volunteer with the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society San Diego!
- Greet clients courteously.
- Manage incoming phone calls and answer general questions.
- Schedule appointments.
- Assist clients in determining paperwork needed.
- Check clients in for appointments.
- Assist clients with interest-free loans, grants, budget counseling and referrals.
- Must be able to commit to at least one four-hour shift per week.
- Flexible scheduling.
- No prior experience required.
- In-house training provided.
- Childcare and mileage reimbursed.
- Build your resume.
- Job satisfaction, professional contacts, and lifelong friendships.
- Opportunity to have positive impact on quality of life for NMCRS clients.
Today could be your day to be a beacon of hope to a military family!
About Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society, San Diego
Naval Base San Diego, 3115 Dolphin Alley Bldg 270, San Diego, CA 92101, US
The mission of the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Socitey is to provide, in partnership with the Navy and Marine Corps, financial, educational, and need-based assistance to active-duty and retired Sailors and Marines, their eligible family members, and survivors.
The Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society is a private, non-profit, volunteer, service organization. As a Center of Excellence, it is committed to ensuring that all available resources are used to assist personnel of the Naval Service--active, retired, and their eligible family members-- to achieve financial self-sufficiency and find solutions to emergency needs.
We'll work with your schedule.
Naval Base San Diego3115 Dolphin AlleyBldg 270, PO Box 368103San Diego, CA 92101
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 4 hours per week; 16 hours max.
- Our office is on a Naval Base; a background check will be required for base access.