We're sorry, this opportunity is no longer active.
Please find other opportunities.Find Opportunities
RV Maintenance Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: EveryONE Matters Ministries
Please visit the new page to apply.
The role of the maintenance volunteer is to assist the staff at EMM with basic maintenance of our RV fleet, according to the volunteer's experience and willingness to learn. Proper and maintenance allows us to keep our fleet in good condition to house more individuals experiencing homelessness!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with repairs as assigned by supervisor
- Assist with projects as assigned by supervisor
- Submit work orders as requested to supervisor
- Assist with inspections
Best candidates would have the following:
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to follow through with projects
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with RV’s or other vehicles a plus
- Interview with the Program Manager and Maintenance Manager
- Background Check
Time Commitment- 2 hours per week (estimated)
- Time commitment can be discussed with Maintenance Manager upon approval
- Schedules can be somewhat flexible, but must be agreed upon by both parties
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About EveryONE Matters Ministries
3031 Stanford Ranch Road, 2-420, Rocklin, CA 95765, US
EveryONE Matters Ministries exists to provide transitional housing and discipleship to the situationally homeless in Sacramento, Placer and Yolo counties under God’s direction.
EveryONE Matters Ministries vision is to provide transitional housing to at least 300 households consisting of 500 men, women and children by 2025. All the while maintaining a success rate of at least 85% obtaining permanent housing.
The WHAT: EMM provides transitional housing for the situationally homeless in Sacramento, Place, and Yolo Counties in the form of recreational vehicles (RV’s).
The HOW: A mentor or Case Manager is assigned to each household to support them through financial accountability and support, spiritual care, life skills, and other individualized needs that will allow these individuals and families to move back towards stability and permanent housing.
The WHY: We exist, because we believe that Jesus cares for every ONE person. Everyone matters to HIM, so they matter to EMM.
Multiple locations Sacramento, CA 95838
July 8, 2022
- Auto Mechanics / Repair
- Janitorial Maintenance
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 2 hours per week. Flexible depending on your schedule!
- Willingness to learn! Transportation is a must as our clients are spread throughout the Sacramento Metro area.