13 people are interested
Lakehurst Volunteers - Holisticare Hospice Toms River Office Volunteers Needed!!!!
ORGANIZATION: Holisticare Hospice
Please visit the new page to apply.
13 people are interested
Do you enjoy giving back to your community, while doing so in the comfort of an office setting in Toms River? Are you interested in learning more about the health care field from an administrative view?
The Holisticare Hospice Administrative Volunteer position may be a perfect fit for you!
How can you benefit from being a volunteer?
- Increase meaning and purpose in your life
- Feel pride in making an impact in your community
- Experience significant opportunities for growth and development
- Gain experience in the hospice/health care field
- Assist Hospice and COVID patients, in a safe and manner. We adhere to all CDC recommendations and social distancing guidelines in our office.
Volunteer Requirements Include-
- Reliable and flexible
- Possesses great organizational skills
- Possess great communication and customer service skills
- Able to stand on feet for periods of time
We offer you:
- No special skills needed; training provided.
- Convenient FREE training that fits your schedule.
- Continued volunteer education.
- Administrative experience in the health care field.
Please Note - Our office is located in a corporate building that does not house Holisticare Hospice Patients. This opportunity is only for those who are interested in working in our office, with the administrative staff. We are open Monday through Friday, from 8am until 4:30pm and located at 1268 Route 37 West, Toms River, NJ 08755.
For those interested in working with Holisticare Hospice Patients or families directly, please reach out to me separately, or check out our other Volunteer Match Volunteer Opportunities.
**For more information, please call Volunteer Coordinator, Vellus Campbell at 732-731-8100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org**
About Holisticare Hospice
1268 Route 37 West, Suite 2, Toms River, NJ 08757, US
From its inception, the mission of Holisticare Hospice has been to ensure that end-of-life care envelops the patient, their caregivers, and their families with spiritual and physical comfort. Forgoing curative treatment and opting for a palliative approach allows hospice care to be provided where the patient lives, surrounded by family and friends with the support of experienced healthcare professionals.
Hospice is a type of care and a philosophy of care that focuses on the palliation of a terminally ill patient’s symptoms. These symptoms can be physical, emotional, spiritual or social in nature. Hospice care is provided to people that have a limited life expectancy and choose comfort and relief from pain and other symptoms.
Multiple locations Lakehurst, NJ 08733
January 23, 2023
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be willing to volunteer for a minimum of 2 hours per week, for at least one year.
- All volunteers must have reliable transportation to get to and from the office (which is located on Route 37 in Toms River, New Jersey. We are a few streets from Walmart).