HR Business Partner Volunteer for Implicit Marginalia Adam Smith Climate Change-CrowdDoing
HR Business Partner Volunteer for Implicit Marginalia Adam Smith Climate Change Edition-CrowdDoing
HR Business Partners also deliver the best practice and HR solutions that support their assigned departmental area in conjunction with specialist HR functions. This is a remote unpaid part time volunteer opportunity that will help build your skills, network, while making an impact!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare volunteer role descriptions and role analysis for the roles required for their team.
- Recruitment efforts which include; sourcing, interviewing, accessing applicants, extending offers, uploading applicant profiles in applicant tracking system, and forwarding applicants to onboarding.
- Concern management & query handling for the volunteers of their assigned area.
- Volunteer data management for the team, which includes tracking the skillset within the team, skill gaps, and list of active volunteers at any point of time.
- Effective communication with Sourcing Operations team to post roles on websites for any vital roles to fill in skill set gaps.
- Update volunteer details who rescind their candidacy during the interview process or resign once onboarded.
- Attend team meetings via Google Hangouts /Microsoft Teams and conference calls.
- Qualifications and Skills Preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong track record as being strategic.
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts.
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters.
- Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization hybrid.
Required Licenses: None
Work Location: Work from home office free of distractions and noise. Must have computer and phone line along with Skype and Google Hangouts account.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply for immediate consideration!
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
Rescue Adam Smith from shareholder capitalism to reclaim Adam Smith for stakeholder capitalism via Implicit Marginalia! Implicit marginalia is taking a later text that quotes an earlier text and annotating the earlier text. We aim to use this to build an addition of Adam Smith’s classic works Wealth of Nations and Theory on Moral Sentiments based on social impact themes that show up in each to show if or if not Adam Smith was for social entrepreneurship, social impact, social innovation, and impact investing rather than Milton Friedman’s limitless capitalism. Any time Adam Smith gets quoted, we can identify the part of Adam Smith that quote applies to and connect implicit marginalia to it- the later text that quotes and cites Adam Smith. We will end up with an annotated edition of Adam Smith’s works based only on the impact theme relevant annotations. Identifying all the texts on the web and in books and in scholarly articles that quote and cite Adam Smith can begin with web crawling, data mining and other techniques. CrowdDoing is collaborating on this initiative. CrowdDoing is a joint initaitive of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 24, 2021
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Diversity
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Assistance
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Human resources