Human Resources Business Partner Volunteer for Nature Counter by CrowdDoing
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
Human Resources Business Partner Volunteer for Nature Counter by CrowdDoing.world
HR Business Partners also deliver the best practice and HR solutions that support their assigned departmental area in conjunction with specialist HR functions. This is a remote unpaid part time volunteer opportunity that will help build your skills, network, while making an impact!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare volunteer role descriptions and role analysis for the roles required for their team.
- Recruitment efforts which include; sourcing, interviewing, accessing applicants, extending offers, uploading applicant profiles in applicant tracking system, and forwarding applicants to onboarding.
- Concern management & query handling for the volunteers of their assigned area.
- Volunteer data management for the team, which includes tracking the skillset within the team, skill gaps, and list of active volunteers at any point of time.
- Effective communication with Sourcing Operations team to post roles on websites for any vital roles to fill in skill set gaps.
- Update volunteer details who rescind their candidacy during the interview process or resign once onboarded.
- Attend team meetings via Google Hangouts /Microsoft Teams and conference calls.
- Qualifications and Skills Preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong track record as being strategic.
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts.
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters.
- Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization hybrid.
Required Licenses: None
Work Location: Work from home office free of distractions and noise. Must have computer and phone line along with Skype and Google Hangouts account.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply for immediate consideration!
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
CrowdDoing studied biophilia in cities and found that there are more than one hundred diseases that can be prevented through access to nature. Nature Counter is a CrowdDoing concept, soon to become a functional prototype that lets each person see if they are getting that level of time in nature per week or per month. Time in nature is approximated through the kind of nature that exists in cities-- geo-locations of people based on their cell phones when they are in parks. Nature Counter tracks each person’s time spent in parks when the application is on. This allows people to track it the way step counters track the number of steps they take. The aim is to have a universal public health goal of getting the city’s people to have enough time in parks to realize the biophilia collective health dividend. The concept is that spending time in nature is both an individual activity and a collective goal that friends should encourage each-other to achieve. Nature Counter is aimed at getting each person to track their time in nature and adjust their calendar over time to increase that time. Our estimations are that people’s time in nature would rise if they could track this and have target goals for their health due to time in nature accordingly. 120 Minutes per week in nature is also geo-locateable on phones. Have you gotten your 120 minutes a week at medium edose nature, or 90 minutes a day of high dose nature? That is determinable by if your smart phone shows you in the park for how many minutes. We aim to build an app that counts how many minutes in nature each week you have spent and reporting that back to the person. This is like step counts, but based on time in nature as walks through non-parks don’t count for the nature counter. Time in parks or on coasts count. Can we validate against known locations of parks? I see "park" is a place type on google;s api for example- (https://developers.google.com/places/supported_types).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to email@example.com
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 14, 2022
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Diversity
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Assistance
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training