DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Human resources business partner volunteer for Wildfire Prevention
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
CrowdDoing.world is seeking human resource business partner volunteers to support our initiative in Wildfire Prevention.
About CrowdDoing.world's Wildfire Prevention Derivatives Initiative:
The earth is burning; e.g., USA/California, Brazil, Australia. Regional impacts of wildfires are widespread affecting health, housing, agriculture, biodiversity, and economies. Our post hoc "pay for damage done" insurance strategies are woefully inadequate for these rising challenges. CrowdDoing is developing a new approach to reduce wildfire risk and prevent damage, while simultaneously regenerating nature and improving quality of life. This approach combines new analytic methods, data, financial tools, and collaboration.
Uncover how liabilities of inaction can be used to finance cover cost of prevention and adaptation for wildfires and beyond
1. Demonstrate the acute need for proactive wildfire risk prevention in contrast to a traditional reactive approach
2. Advance a risk prevention strategy through improving the understanding of the concept of shared value wildfire prevention. This approach can leverage self-interest to scale a risk prevention strategy.
3. Connect the preventability of wildfire risks with subject matter experts with deep knowledge of the stakeholders who could share the risks and benefits of preventive, regenerative risk reduction strategies
4. Facilitate collaboration to make financeable wildfire prevention which can be effectively deployed to serve the financial needs of all stakeholders.
5. Provide service learning for all participants
6. Build Bridges between the cost-benefits analysis sector, the social innovation sector, and the insurance/reinsurance sector
7. Establish how the cost of inaction can be guaranteed against and used as a means to finance the opportunity for action to prevent risks, starting with wildfires
Peter Diamandis noted the following on November 12th 2020 among the trends of the next decade: "The insurance industry transforms from 'recovery after risk’ to 'prevention of risk .’" Our "prevention derivatives" thesis is that anchor stakeholders at risk could demonstrably identify their self-interest in
- Establish a talent scouting and recruitment strategy
- Research how to improve human operations
- Organize, supervise, and evaluate volunteer training programs
- Track and report on turnover rates
- Develop volunteer retention programs
- Supervise onboarding and team-building efforts
- Act as a mentor to volunteers and guide them in professional development
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 22, 2024
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Career Counseling / Coaching