5 people are interested
5 people are interested
- Prepares proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposal (RFPs), and attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval, and transmittal.
- Enters and monitors tracking data.
- Coordinates requirements with contributors and contributes proposal status information to review meetings.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information, coordinating submissions and collections, and identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation.
- Writes, revises, and edits drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding and coordinating printing.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
About Janice’s Women’s Center
PO Box 94956, Phoenix, AZ 85070, US
Janice’s Women’s Center extends lifelines to women experiencing homelessness and domestic violence in the greater Phoenix, Arizona area.
Janice’s Women’s Center is a full-service women’s shelter with a unique mission to transform lives . We help and house women who are homeless or need safe lodging during domestic violence disputes. We serve women in need and assist them in gaining the skills necessary to be successful in the future.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 21, 2021
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Market Research / Analysis
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Driver's License Needed
- Looking for an individual willing to commit to 6-12 months.
- Understand this is volunteer but if local could lead to other opportunities.