20 people are interested
20 people are interested
Comida For Familias, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in 2019. Our mission is to develop and improve communities through the innovative use of technology with the knowledge and skills of trained individuals. We are motivated by the idea that technology can be utilized to bring people and communities together to solve humanities’ most basic needs. For more information please visit our website. https://www.comidaforfamilias.org/
About the position
Ideal candidates for the position of recruiter will be assisting in seeking out quality candidates, confirming their qualifications, inviting them to join the organization, screening candidates, orientations, and following the onboarding process.
Do you have the ability to
- Cooperate with HR managers to determine positions available
- Perform in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Coordinate orientations and following up on the interview process status
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding recruiting practices
Best if you have
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Active on social media (Influencer is a plus)
- Have strong people skills and the ability to synthesize information quickly and efficiently
- Foster good relationships with recruits
- Opportunity to learn and get experience working with the team
- Opportunity to develop new technical and soft skills under the supervision
- Experience with different software applications
- Volunteers that are eligible may receive a presidential service award after a certain number of hours.
To prepare for orientation:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS (707)716-9325 if you have any questions.
About Comida For Familias, Inc.
131 Sunset Ave, Suite E, PMB 254, Suisun City, CA 94585, US
A 509(a)(2), 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that guides volunteers to utilize their skills to accomplish charitable activities. The organization primarily focuses on utilizing these skills to leverage technology to benefit the public.
Comida For Familias, Inc. currently has community that is mainly made up of software engineers and designers that want to utilize their knowledge and expertise to develo technology for public benefit. Potential volunteers are suggested to go to our website project page ( https://comidaforfamilias.org/projectlist) to see projects that we plan to do, are currently working on, or have completed.
The organization also competes in hackathons and designathons to challenge volunteers and trainees to complete projects within the span of hours.
As a scientific research organization concerning food, we also encourage volunteers to post educational videos about exercise and nutrition to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 8, 2021
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Market Research / Analysis
- Human Resources Assistance