Grant Team Lead (Experienced)
ORGANIZATION: The WonderSeed Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
We are the WonderSeed Foundation, a licensed 501c3 that needs your help. We have an innovative approach to preventing youth initiation into drugs and recidivism in the juvenile justice system. Our unique emotional intelligence platform provides interactive brain training tools that stimulate the development of the prefrontal cortex. Our customized methodology fosters emotional intelligence and helps today’s youth make better decisions that will build a brighter tomorrow.
Our mission is to teach and promote emotional intelligence through immersive technology and storytelling, with the long-term mission to help shape an enlightened future. Come volunteer with an exciting team with a people-first attitude and help further our mission.
As much as we'd love to train all of our volunteers, many of our roles require prior skills.
- Conducting research on open solicitation opportunities and grant cycles, identifying good fits, and setting monthly goals for the number of proposals submitted.
- Draft and submit grant proposals and supporting documents based on the requirements of the granting organization
- Updating WonderSeed’s needs assessment on a regular basis.
- Delegating proposal preparation tasks to a growing team, if appropriate.
- Sound knowledge of the non-profit sector.
- A minimum of two years of experience working for a social services organization or other non-profit
- Experience working as part of a team; leadership experience is strongly preferred
- Good listener with the ability to motivate others
- A minimum of two years of experience in grant writing
- Excellent writing, analytical, and research skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
Note: Must be 18 or older, and eligible to work in the US.
Serious inquiries only, please.
About The WonderSeed Foundation
16350 Ventura Blvd #D353, Encino, CA 91436, US
The WonderSeed Foundation was created to change the world one child at a time through the power of innovative storytelling with the latest cutting edge technology and social media platforms. We believe that shaping a better tomorrow starts with planting seeds of compassion, empowerment and purpose into the minds and hearts of our new generations today. We believe that true and lasting change starts with what we instill and expose our children to while they are in their fertile years of development. We believe that those seeds will grow and make a lasting impression on them as they become good citizens of the world and take on leadership roles in their lives.
The WonderSeed Foundation was founded with a mission to change the world by instilling purpose and compassion in our children through the power of creative and educational storytelling. TWF’s creative projects and focused campaign initiatives are predicted on our 4 E system. Educate, Enlighten, Empower and Entertain. We reach children through fun, exciting and entertaining creative storytelling delivered on cutting-edge technological platform
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 12, 2022
- Child Welfare
- Market Research / Analysis
- Child Development
- Grant Writing / Research
- Resource Development / Management
- Must be at least 18
- 8 - 12 hours per week
- Must be 18 or older, and eligible to work in the US.