5 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: The CLASS Consulting Group
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance, and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link: Careers | The Class Consulting Group. Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up a call with you.
New Associate is responsible for the following functions depending on the business need:
- Manage assigned activity/project/task in Business Consulting, HR, Marketing, IT and Client Acquisition.
- Research online and offline for assigned projects.
- Prepare new or revised draft for team review before weekly team meeting.
- Present his/her work during team meeting.
- Participate in team discussion, review, and offer constructive feedback/suggestions on other volunteers' projects.
- Open to new and challenging assignment.
- Report to project lead/Associate Director/Director.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree required.
- 1-2 years of work experience. Some knowledge of project management preferred.
Skills / Abilities:
- Willingness to take initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Should be passionate about serving the community.
- Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work independently or in teams honoring formal hierarchy.
- Should honor commitments and adhere to CLASS's Values.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person [post pandemic]and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.
1250 Oakmead Parkwaysuite 210SunnyvaleSunnyvale, CA 94085
July 5, 2022