8 people are interested
VP HR, Board of Directors
ORGANIZATION: IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
This volunteer Board position works collaboratively to create, oversee, and implement best practices to manage our diverse Non-profit volunteer community. This leadership role combines organizational, writing, and people skills with a passion for the organization’s mission.
The VP Human Resources (VP HR) oversees and makes recommendations regarding Board self-assessment, recruitment, nominations, elections, professional development, and volunteer engagement.
The VP HR is responsible for overseeing and making recommendations to the Board with regard to:
Board Self-Assessment and Evaluation
- Make recommendations to the Board regarding feedback on annual board leadership performance, its committees and the executive committee.
Board and Volunteer Recruitment, Nomination, and Election
- Make recommendations to the Board regarding the board nomination and onboarding process in accordance with the organization’s by-laws.
- Develop and provide recommendations to the Board regarding Board member education, including new Board member orientation, regular Board member training, team building, transition training, and assessments for professional development. All training options will be pre-approved by the Board and may include Non-profit training resources.
Volunteer Engagement and Outreach
- Work regularly with the HR Recruiter and Administrator to identify volunteer needs, develop position descriptions, conduct outreach, and actively recruit volunteers.
- Develop and implement a new volunteer orientation program.
- Develop and implement a board approved volunteer recognition program.
Volunteer Board Position Details:
- Time Commitment: 4 virtual hours per week, including some evenings.
- Attend monthly virtual Board weeknight meeting.
- Must be willing to provide two references.
- Candidates must reside in the US.
- Must be willing to complete a background check.
ABOUT IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL:
Image Impact International, Inc. (III) is a Non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Image Impact fights for equal access to employment opportunities for college students with disabilities. We empower students to break through workforce barriers and open doors with our career readiness and mentoring programs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If interested, please complete a volunteer form at https://www.flipcause.com/secure/your_details_more_info/OTA5MzA=/56408. A representative will contact you.
About IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
474 W 238TH ST APT 6I, BRONX, NY 10463, US
To empower first generation college students to successfully transition into the workforce by equipping them with leadership, presentation, and communication skills.
Image Impact International is a 501(c)3 Non-profit. The values of our global team are leadership, professional growth through education, access, and opportunity. We are impacting first generations for success through five exciting programs:
- College 2 Career 2 Community Impact
- Mentoring Leaders 4 Impact
- Civility 4 Impact - Global Civility Awareness Month and Civility YOUniversity(tm)
- Disability 4 Impact - Disability + S.T.Y.L.E. and Image + Disability Book Project
- Training 4 Impact
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 29, 2022
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Diversity
- Professional Development
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- 4 hours per week