5 people are interested
You're retired...NOW WHAT? Why not help others with Your knowledge? ￼
ORGANIZATION: SCORE Central Jersey
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
You're retired...NOW WHAT?
Why not help others with Your knowledge?
After working for so many years do you find yourself wondering what to do next? The basement is clean, the garage is reorganized, the oil in the car is changed...NOW WHAT?
Why don't you speak to people who will value your business acumen? People who are trying to start their own business or need someone to talk to about how to solve their business problem. If you have an hour or two a week to spare contact us to talk about being part of a team that helps others.
Reach out to us if you have business experience and would like to share it with others.
SCORE volunteer mentor-Central New Jersey Chapter (Chapter 14) serving Somerset, Hunterdon, and Middlesex counties.
SCORE is a resource partner of the government agency the Small Business Administration. (SBA)
For over 50 years, SCORE has served as America’s premier source of free business mentoring and education.
SCORE’s mission is to foster vibrant small business communities.
About SCORE Central Jersey
P.O. Box 5333, Somerville, NJ 08876, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
PO Box 5333Somerville, NJ 08876
September 29, 2023
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- The time commitment for a SCORE volunteer includes attending the general meeting; mentoring clients; participating on a committee; participating in a webinar or seminar; participating in other assignments approx 12 to 16 hours a month
- Should be a seasoned executive, retired, that has general business expertise. - - Computer literate. - Enthusiastic. Genuinely interested in using expertise to help others resolve their issues