Building & Grounds Maintenance with Access, Inc.
VANTAGE Aging RSVP
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide ACCESS with basic maintenance support
- Help maintain outdoor play area and shed
- Help with projects as determined by the maintenance coordinator
- Maintain confidentiality regarding clients being served at ACCESS
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to bend and lift
- Ability to work independently
- Dedicated to the mission of serving homeless women and children
About VANTAGE Aging RSVP
2279 Romig Rd, Akron, OH 44320, US
Promoting a positive perspective on aging.
VANTAGE Aging promotes positive aging through a variety of programs and services for older adults. Our nonprofit organization serves 38 counties and is headquartered in Akron, Ohio. In Summit and Medina Counties, we facilitate the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) for those 55 and older who want to make a meaningful impact in the community. We also offer employment training, home care and home health aide assistance, nutrition and home-delivered meal services, alcohol and drug addiction counseling, and mental health and prevention services.