Executive Assistant to CEO (Volunteer Position)
SMALL BUT MIGHTY HEROES INC
The Executive Assistant Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for a variety of projects encompassing all aspects of Small but Mighty Heroes.
Note: The following is an opportunity for flexible, part-time, VOLUNTEER work.
volunteer Position Description & Responsibilities
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the CEO, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support to the highest-ranking executives company-wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Engage in communication between upper management and volunteers, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Slack and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
Our organization is organic, transparent, and follows the principles of open source and effective altruism. Small but Mighty Heroes expects all volunteers to adopt a professional attitude and be respectful of their fellow volunteers, which includes politeness, punctuality, giving notice, and communicating openly and transparently their work and progresses.
About SMALL BUT MIGHTY HEROES INC
PO BOX 263122, TAMPA, FL 33685, US
We wear gold for the bravest of superheroes. Being a voice and spreading awareness of pediatric cancer.
We are a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization who is immensely passionate about helping children as they battle their way through childhood cancer.
Our Mission is to help spread awareness of pediatric cancer; to be the voice for these amazing little heroes. We aim to help fund the treatments and needs of the children and families who don't get to see past the four walls of their hospital room and for those who are battling through the journey of childhood cancer. We aim to remain constant and supportive for the survivors and help keep the legacies alive of the fallen. Most importantly, to help fund research that aims to find less toxic treatments and a cure for pediatric cancer.