Senior and Youth Support Services Inc
- Assemble/submit grant requests, including letters, proposals, budgets, and presentation
- Conduct prospect research
- Maintain a respectful relationship with clients, staff, and other volunteers
- Coordinate and follow-up on the progress of submitted proposals
- Develop materials showing progress of programs for donor updates and ongoing communications
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors
- Write and maintain correspondence including concept notes, proposals, reports, and introductions
- 2 or more years of experience
- Knowledge in research and grant writing; nonprofit experience a plus
- Knowledge of fundraising information sources
- Experience with proposal writing and institutional donors
- Knowledge of basic fundraising techniques and strategies. Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Clear, precise and compelling writing skills
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About Senior and Youth Support Services Inc
9701 Apollo Drive suite 100-9, largo, MD 20774, US
Educate. Support. Empower. SAYSS is dedicated to providing quality, affordable, non-medical support to seniors -- and to engaging and guiding youth through their critical growth phases. SAYSS commitment: To promote self-actualization To provide instruction in order to obtain awareness To maintain seniors and youth by creating a strong foundation for growth and stability.
SAYSS for Seniors & the Disabled
When life gets challenging, SAYSS is there to lend a hand. We help your loved one remain independent at home by providing quality and affordable non-medical companion services, including professional personal caregivers, certified nursing assistants, and drivers/transportation aides for routine medical and other personal appointments.
SAYSS for Our Youth
Because their lives get challenging too! SAYSS wants to reach and teach beyond the classroom - give our young people opportunities to communicate and relate outside of "social media", "text messaging" and "video games" - yes, they can! SAYSS offers individual and group mentoring services, outreach guidance, workshops that focus on coping skills, and solutions to help avoid youth victimization, address health concerns, family challenges, and other issues impacting our children’s mental, physical, and spiritual growth and stability.