SAVING JANE INC
Saving Jane is seeking a motivated self-starter to help expand our volunteer team. The Volunteer Coordinator plays an integral role by coordinating and overseeing activities related to the organization’s volunteer program.
This volunteer position requires an average commitment of 5 hours per week. If you are a retired professional with HR experience, this might be a great opportunity for you.
- Recruit and screen volunteers through various methods (i.e., online ads, social media posts, networking, and volunteer recruitment events. Match new volunteers with available opportunities, taking skills and interests into account.
- Conduct volunteer orientation and assist with training.
- Schedule and coordinate volunteer assignments, ensuring that the organization is consistently staffed with the most effective and reliable volunteers.
- Attend and participate in organization events.
- Oversee and maintain volunteer records.
- Maintain volunteer communications, ensuring that volunteers feel supported and are having a positive volunteer experience.
- Respond to volunteer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Oversee volunteer recognition efforts.
About SAVING JANE INC
187 E WARM SPRINGS RD STE B249, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119, US
Saving Jane empowers survivors of all forms of modern-day slavery and human trafficking to live the life that they want to live. Saving Jane is committed to ending all forms of these crimes through raising the public’s awareness, education, the transformation of lives of impacted individuals, and the creation of systems, technology and policies to protect and support impacted individuals or prevent the formation of social conditions conducive to trafficking.
Saving Jane empowers human trafficking survivors by freeing them from the trauma of their past experiences. Our mission has expanded into awareness and prevention as we discovered for ourselves the size of the scope of the issue. Saving Jane is committed to a world free of slavery, where no person is ever bought or sold and where the wounds of the past are fully healed.