Red Coat Ambassador- Daytona Beach VA Clinic
Daytona Beach VA Multispecialty Outpatient Clinic
Red Coat Ambassadors provide premier customer service to ensure patients have a pleasant experience. Your responsibility is to be warm, friendly, approachable, and extremely courteous 100 percent of the time. You are "The Director of First Impressions".
- Greet people pleasantly. Be courteous and professional at all times
- Introduce yourself and identify yourself as a volunteer
- Be respectful of all Veterans and guests at all times and address them appropriately
- Smile and be wiling to offer assistance rather than wait to be asked
- Assist patients with directions to a clinic, escort them to the clinic and provide wheel chair transport and pick up if needed.
- Respond to phone calls and in person questions politely and be sure to find out the correct department or location the first time. No one wants to be sent multiple places.
You will likely be the patient's first contact with our hospital so what you do and say makes all the difference in the world and can determine how the rest of their day will go.
It's also important to arrive on time, call out ahead if you cannot make it, and stick as closely as possible to the schedule given to you when you become an Ambassador.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS IS A GREAT NEED AND CURRENTLY ONLY THOSE 18 YEARS AND OLDER CAN VOLUNTEER ON SITE.
Please contact us for an application today!
About Daytona Beach VA Multispecialty Outpatient Clinic
551 National Health Care Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32114, US
The Veterans Health Administration (VHA) is the largest of three administrations that comprise the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. VHA’s primary mission is to provide medical care and services to America’s military Veterans.
The Orlando VA Medical Center, serving more than 110,000 Veterans in Central Florida, is one of seven medical centers that make up the VA Sunshine Healthcare Network (VISN 8). Established as a medical center in October 2006, the Orlando VA Medical Center is recognized as one of the Top 100 Companies in Central Florida for working families.