CENTER FOR INDEPENDENT LVG CENTRAL PA
To work with the Director of Home Modifications to process paperwork, mail letters, file paperwork and follow-up with participants.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About CENTER FOR INDEPENDENT LVG CENTRAL PA
207 HOUSE AVE, SUITE 107, CAMP HILL, PA 17011, US
The mission of the Center for Independent Living of Central Pennsylvania (CILCP) is to eliminate and preent barriers that people with disabilities experience by providing ongoing advocacy and offering innovative programs and services.
Live well with a disability is the rallying call for the Center for Independent Living of Central Pennsylvania (CILCP). We are a consumer controlled, cross-disability, nonresidential 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency dedicated to assist people with disabilities achieve and maintain independent lifestyles.
In 1988, as part of a nationwide movement to establish centers for independent living, a grassroots coalition of persons with and without disabilities applied for funds to establish an independent living center in central Pennsylvania.
Current programs include:
- Nursing Home Transition Program (NHT)
- Living Well Fitness Center
- Community Services Program for People with Physical Disabilities (CSPPPD)/Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Specialized Services
- Home Accessibility
- ADA Technical Assistance
- Home Care Services for Living Well
- Living Well With A Disability
- Independent Monitoring Project (IM4Q)
- Deaf-Blind Living Well Services (DBLWS)