Volunteer Intake Director
The Volunteer Intake Director is responsible directing the onboarding of new team members including recruitment, orientation and support. This leader works closely with the Chapter Chair(s) and new member coaches in guiding a new volunteer’s journey with SCORE, is responsible for monitoring the onboarding process and working with SCORE National in getting a new team member aboard as efficiently as possible.
About SCORE Twin Cities
2021 E Hennepin Ave, Suite 220, Minneapolis, MN 55413, US
SCORE is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
2021 E. Hennepin Ave., Suite 220MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN 55413
September 16, 2021
- Human Resources Diversity
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Complete your volunteer application at: https://twincities.score.org/volunteer