Cincinnati Veteran's Affairs Hospital
- Answer telephone calls to SPD
- Obtain med/surg supply items from SPD stock for issue to users.
- Deliver med/surg supply items to wards/clinics
- Pull supplies from picking ticket
- Log all med/surg supply item requests per required information
- Cleaning of supply areas.
- Restocking of SPD area.
About Cincinnati Veteran's Affairs Hospital
3200 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45220, US
To facilitate the strategic integration of volunteers, donations, and community partners for the purpose of enhancing care and benefits for America’s Veterans.
Since 1946, the Office of Voluntary Service within the Department of Veterans Affairs has leveraged the resources of individuals and organizations across the country to supplement the care and services of America’s Veterans. Within the Veterans Healthcare Administration (VHA), the strategic integration of volunteers, donations and strong community partnerships has helped to build a culture of caring throughout its facilities.