Cincinnati Veteran's Affairs Hospital
- Telephone coverage for employee lunch periods.
- Assemble various packets for various clinics
- Stuff envelopes for mailings, assemble documents for mailing
- Miscellaneous filing
- Update files
- Shred old file documents
- Sort and distribute consults and some miscellaneous mail
- Light typing and computer input
About Cincinnati Veteran's Affairs Hospital
3200 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45220, US
To facilitate the strategic integration of volunteers, donations, and community partners for the purpose of enhancing care and benefits for America’s Veterans.
Since 1946, the Office of Voluntary Service within the Department of Veterans Affairs has leveraged the resources of individuals and organizations across the country to supplement the care and services of America’s Veterans. Within the Veterans Healthcare Administration (VHA), the strategic integration of volunteers, donations and strong community partnerships has helped to build a culture of caring throughout its facilities.