Red Coat Volunteer
Cincinnati Veteran's Affairs Hospital
- Maintain a cheerful and supportive presence at the Reception Desk
- Greet/ Veterans/families/guests
- Escort Veterans/families/guests as needed
- Deal with guests, visitors, employees, and all others in a professional supportive manner
- Assist Veterans with issue resolution to improve patient satisfaction through connections to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
About Cincinnati Veteran's Affairs Hospital
3200 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45220, US
To facilitate the strategic integration of volunteers, donations, and community partners for the purpose of enhancing care and benefits for America’s Veterans.
Since 1946, the Office of Voluntary Service within the Department of Veterans Affairs has leveraged the resources of individuals and organizations across the country to supplement the care and services of America’s Veterans. Within the Veterans Healthcare Administration (VHA), the strategic integration of volunteers, donations and strong community partnerships has helped to build a culture of caring throughout its facilities.