NHQ:FD - Training & Development - Salesforce WalkMe Admin
American Red Cross - National Headquarters
This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) Fundraising Training & Development team (Training Team) and specifically the Technical Training Lead. This is a remote (volunteer-from-home) opportunity. The Training Team is an "inward facing agent" working to establish a rich culture of engagement for fundraising leaders, relationship managers and the Fundraising Programs and Operations team.
Salesforce is the contact relationship management and funnel management software of choice for the American Red Cross humanitarian services and biomedical services lines of service.
WalkMe is a software overlay that provides additional support to Salesforce users including pop-up instructions, guided tasks, etc. The WalkMe code specific to the American Red Cross is written by a committee of staff members dedicated to improving the end users experience.
Training & Development Salesforce & WalkMe Admin will become proficient in the use of Salesforce and WalkMe in order to be a contributor and participate in the building of future WalkMe components. Assist the Training Lead in leading regular calls with the WalkMe builders, summarize meetings and assist with team communication.
- Update Salesforce Job Aids to reflect latest changes and updates and assist with managing broken links on The Exchange.
- Join the WalkMe builder team as a write and evaluator to understand the software and assist with reviewing troubleshooting new elements.
- Write Technical Train the Trainer guides and facilitation materials for WalkME and Salesforce Users
- Required: Ability to volunteer remotely
- Required: Availability during business hours
- Required: Proficient with Salesforce, SharePoint, OneDrive, Outlook and Skype for Business
- Detail oriented
- Strong leadership and project management skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work and projects to maximize team performance
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with strong skills in planning and problem-solving
- Demonstrated tact and diplomacy in dealing with difficult or sensitive staff situations
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Operational flexibility to meet sudden and unpredictable business needs
- Relationship building skills working collaboratively with others
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.