NHQ:DCS - Situational Awareness & Decision Support - Quality Assurance Analyst
American Red Cross - National Headquarters
This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) Disaster Cycle Services (DCS) team, specifically the Situational Awareness & Decision Support (SADS) unit. This is a remote (volunteer-from-home) opportunity.
A Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst will measure how well disaster dispatch agents adhere to program policies and reinforce Red Cross Fundamental Principles. A 360-degree positive feedback process will improve agent performance, identify agent training needs, reduce call length and by extension call cost, and help identify potential program issues.
- Perform call monitoring and scoring to ensure consistency and accuracy in customer service
- Provide feedback to QA Lead and program leadership
- Identify data trends and performance issues
- Perform other call center duties as assigned
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time, required
- Ability to type on the computer while listening to calls, required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word) and web browser utilization, required
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbally and written), required
- Interest in or previous call center customer service or call center management experience, required
- Knowledge of other Red Cross DCS programs, preferred
- Experience with RC View Disaster Action Team (DAT) Dispatch, preferred
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.