Volunteer Grant Writers (Remote & No Compensation)
GAMES FOR LOVE
Games for Love is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization that works to ease suffering, save lives, and create sustainable futures for children. We believe in the concept of "distraction therapy" and bring the joy of gaming into the lives of our junior gamers in hospitals around the country. We plan to help 10 million kids in the next 5 years. We have a healthy ecosystem to achieve that goal with your intelligent contribution.
We are seeking an aspiring Volunteer for a GRANT WRITER position to join our Charity Development Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about grant writing and hone your craft.
- Conducting prospect and grant maker research.
- Writing Letters of Inquiry.
- Communicating and networking with grantmakers.
- Writing, editing, and proofing grant proposals.
- Auditing GFL programs to assess findability.
- Creating reports for grantmakers.
- Able to donate approx. 8-10 hrs. a week
- Excellent written communication skills
- Grant writing, proofreading, prospect research
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Understanding of industry best practices
- Creativity, adaptability, and familiarity with current market trends
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Great organization, time management, and prioritization abilities
- You want to be part of something great that positively impacts society especially in times of crisis
- You are proactive to collaborate remotely
- Work from anywhere on earth - 100% remote
- Massive networking opportunities with 500+ members of our community
- Level up your skills
- Volunteer grants approved
- OPT & CPT programs
- Make a big impact in the world
- Have lots of fun partnering with passionate game developers
- Join the mastermind group and learn from top game developers
- Volunteer Recognition & awards
Please submit your resume that includes a link to your portfolio. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Games for Love is an equal opportunity organization. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
About GAMES FOR LOVE
20411 HORIZON WAY SE, MONROE, WA 98272, US
Games for Love is a 501(c)(3) gaming charity dedicated to easing suffering, saving lives, and creating a sustainable future for children.
Improving the lives of children through what we call the program ecosystem, which is 6 programs working together in tandem to accomplish our mission to help children. We are not looking at the symptoms of global problems to place a bandaid but at the root of the problems to solve them from the foundation. Our community creates a safe place of support, mentorship, and growth for all those involved.