Leadership Development Manager
Target Staff Type Supported/Volunteer
Work Location JAARS Waxhaw
Join a vibrant team with a big vision to prepare JAARS for God given opportunities globally. You will be creating a sustainable, comprehensive plan to implement strategic training for all managers on campus, thereby impacting all departments and expanding the leadership potential in the organization.
- In consultation with the Learning and Development (L&D) Director and VP of People, create a sustainable leadership growth plan which focuses on the development of managers and potential managers; this would include the intentional strengthening of team culture and departments at JAARS
- Develop a basic curriculum for all managers and potential managers, providing the necessary tools to accomplish their jobs
- With a team, plan and oversee the scheduling, running record-keeping and evaluation of manager training events (e.g. new manager assessment, manager orientation, leadership tools, annual recurrency)
- Oversee a pool of trainers/facilitators for each event
- Join facilitation team for other L&D training programs as opportunities arise
- A deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission and core values of JAARS
- Review applications and perform interviews with L&D department
- Training requirements (can be completed within the initial months of beginning this position) - Learning that Lasts, Interactive Facilitating Using Zoom, COACH training, others as needed
- Good people and team skills
- Good communication skills
- Adequate computer skills
7405 Jaars Rd, PO Box 248, WAXHAW, NC 28173, US
JAARS' mission is to make Bible translation and language development possible, especially in the most remote places on earth. We do that by enabling locally appropriate and sustainable solutions in transportation, technology, media and training.
JAARS is a multidisciplinary team of problem-solvers who is committed to the belief and the vision that people’s lives and communities are transformed as they experience God’s Word in their own language.
We are a community of missionaries, volunteers and a few employees who work together to accomplish the Great Commission goal of providing Scripture to every people group on earth in the language they understand best - their native language. We do that by supporting Bible translation and language development partners globally and by working with prayer and financial partners in the United States to help make a range of unique on-the-field solutions possible.
JAARS7405 Jaars RdWaxhaw, NC 28173
October 8, 2021
- Adult Education
- People 55+
- Background Check