COMMUNITY SERVICES PROGRAM MANAGER
GUIDING THE WISE INC
- Effectively plans and executes strategies that support a scalable business model.
- Coordinates community health and wellness event calendars, curriculum, and coordinates staff.
- Assists with program development and service implementation projects.
- Plans, implements, and evaluates online and onsite health events, and services:
- Online and on site community health services
- Local farmers markets
- Onsite and online recreational activities and events
- Local Pantry/ Food drives
- Community Service Activities
- Prenatal Care Services
- Senior Care Services
- Adult Sports
- Resource Desk
- Youth Activities
- Develops a diverse network of community partners/sponsors and convenes quarterly meetings to stay abreast of mutual progress in the deliverables and the partnership.
- Assists with funding initiatives and community outreach initiatives.
- Manages the internal and external staff.
- Ensure fidelity, outcomes, and when applicable achieve and maintain recognition status in all disease prevention and healthy living programs. Build strong relationships with members, patients and partners.
- Customize program implementation models to meet company objectives and deliverables.
- Develops and implements staff training programs focused on healthy lifestyle programs.
- Actively promotes healthy lifestyles to people of all ages.
- Assist with management and reporting of program metrics (participation, quality, data collection, record keeping, statistical reporting, documentation of expenses, invoicing and outcomes).
- Coordinates program registration, including logistics to support phone, walk in and web registration.
- Mitigate risk through assurance of consistent implementation of privacy practices in disease prevention and return to health programs protocols.
- Increase enrollment in disease prevention and return to health programs through referral based practices.
- Assists with leadership and provides staff support to the partnership strategic plan.
- Shares responsibilities for program supervision, public relations, planning and promotions as agreed.
- Involved with other community groups in identifying and responding to community needs and issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field (Preferred)
Competencies (Complexity of Work):
- Strong communications and operational execution;
- Must have skills in one-on-one coaching/assessments, group facilitation, consensus building and communication.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must have good interpersonal, public relations and communications skills, including the ability to develop presentations.
- Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.
- Quality Customer Service
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience (Preferred)
- Community health and wellness experience, healthcare administration experience (Preferred)
About GUIDING THE WISE INC
101 NE 3RD AVE, SUITE 1500, FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33301, US
At Guiding The Wise Incorporated, our mission is to improve the health of those we serve with a commitment to excellence in all that we do. We achieve this by providing subsidized and superior quality health and fitness services that inspire healthier communities low income communities.
Guiding The Wise is a public health based non profit organization that offers a subsidized digital wellness platform that connects consumers to affordable health and fitness options. Our primary focus is to provide affordable tailored and customizable preventative care for persons of all fitness levels. Our wellness program promotes healthy behaviors by using upbeat, fun, interactive and integrative approaches. This medical and healthcare professional led program, was designed to provide services that can contribute to the reduction of obesity, nutrition based diseases, high blood pressure and cardiac issues while also focusing on building self esteem and other wellness areas that the client would like to focus on.