Activity Coordinator II
WORLD YOUTH OPPORTUNITY INC
Activity Coordinator/Fundraiser JD
- Develops and plan activities for the organization.
- Develop program, staff the event, and oversee the implementation of various activities.
- The draft budget for the event and present for approval.
- Organize fundraising events for the organization.
- Answer phone and respond to email correspondence.
- Advocate on behalf of the organization.
- Create avenues to network, seek and pursue opportunities to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Believe in the VISION.
- Part take in all organizational meetings and events
- Ensure top-notch customer service.
- Report to Admin Manager.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About WORLD YOUTH OPPORTUNITY INC
340 MAIN STREET, WORCESTER, MA 01608, US
World Youth Opportunity Inc. (W.Y.O) is a Worcester-based 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization that is involved in community outreach programs o provide the necessary education and training to empower the youth of today. We encourage them to learn new skills that will warrant a prosperous career in the area of IT and Entrepreneurship, leading to increased quality of life for themselves and our community. Our organization is geared towards alleviating youth poverty, reducing unemployment, and reducing crime within the community.
Our vision is to provide digital & world-class education and training to all youth, of the Worcester community and the globe at large. We intend to pave a way for the youths to succeed, thereby improving their socio-economic and socio-cultural backgrounds, to a more stable society