August Lake Bellevue Adopt-a-Park Clean Ups with Clearwater Aquarium
City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
EXTERNAL RSVP REQUIRED: https://www.givepulse.com/event/228800-Lake-Bellevue-Adopt-a-Park-Clean-Ups-with-Clearwater-Aquarium
What's better than cleaning up our environment, being part of the solution, and enjoying some nice views of Lake Bellevue? Join Clearwater Marine Aquarium’s Sea Turtle Conservation Program and other community volunteers in cleaning up around Lake Bellevue, Ed Wright Park and Ross Norton Rec Center. Let's keep our public spaces clean and beautiful for all to enjoy! The capacity of this event is limited to 20 volunteers to ensure social distancing. Masks are required when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
· plenty of water
· comfortable shoes
· sun/bug protection
· dress for the weather
About City of Clearwater, Parks and Recreation
Municipal Services Building, 100 S. Myrtle Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33756, US
The City of Clearwater, Parks & Recreation Department relies on the generosity of its volunteers. With their help, we are able to provide our community with meaningful community programs and events, and beautiful landscapes to work, play, and live in. We welcome you to join our team by becoming a volunteer!
The Parks and Recreation Volunteer Program is committed to:
- Offering you a positive and worthwhile experience.
- Offering a wide variety of opportunities and flexible schedules for all volunteers.
- Offering local students a variety of opportunities to earn education service hours and complete projects, such as Bright Futures and Eagle Badges.
- Completing a local law enforcement background check and Florida Sexual Offender check on all registered, long-term volunteers or anyone working with children.
- Insuring the safety of all volunteers, staff and citizens who interact with us.
- Acknowledging the efforts and time of all volunteers through various means of appreciation.
- Accepting students, adults, individuals, groups, businesses and other community organizations that wish to give their time and talents to improve the City of Clearwater and it’s Parks and Recreation services, facilities and programs.
- Treating all volunteers equally regardless of age, sex, color, race, national origin, religious preference, political beliefs, or disabilities that do not prohibit performance of volunteer.