Creating Simple COVID-19 Info Worldwide: Communication & Marketing
INDEX Program, Shriver Center, UMass Medical School
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
We are creating a website with reliable COVID-19 information we simplify so it is understandable by the world's huge populations of people with cognitive disabilities, people with low literacy, non-native language speakers, and seniors. Our website will be an example to them. Accessible, understandable COVID-19 information for all the world's citizens will make the world healthier and safer throughout this time of crisis.
You will be responsible for managing our digital marketing and communications strategy.
Leading Marketing plans and implementation:
- Design Communication and Marketing campaigns based on the organization's overall strategy, and drive traffic to our website and to our crowdsourcing platform.
- Define and monitor budget (Media, PR, social media, new services for the Donors, ...)
- Design, create and implement various events (online/offline)
- Analyze the market context, trends and opportunities to make recommendations
- Coordinate and supervise our presence on social media and the contents made available on the website.
- Collaborate closely with the internal team to elaborate on new services and analyze their success.
- You hold a background in marketing, communication, or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Marketing and/or Sales with international exposure
- You have experience or strong interest in the Digital ecosystem
- You demonstrate solid analytical and organization skills, excellent project management, reporting skills and problem-solving
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with a strong team spirit
- You have the ability to be 'hands on'
- You are donor oriented and eager to be on the field, interacting with donors and partners
- You are native speakers of English, Spanish, or any country's official languages.
About INDEX Program, Shriver Center, UMass Medical School
55 Lake Avenue North, S3-301, Worcester, MA 01655, US
Our mission is to provide information to people with disabilities to help them lead independent, healthy, safe lives.
INDEX provides information about programs, services, and health-care providers to people with disabilities. INDEX is a program of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver Center at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. All our amazing staff, graduate students, and interns are people with physical disabilities, cognitive disabilities, non-native English speakers, from many races and ethnicities, women, and/or seniors. We are passionate, hard-working, and mission-driven.