Red Cross: Facilities Volunteer
American Red Cross
- Purpose Performs or coordinates the maintenance, repairs and general upkeep of American Red Cross facilities
- Complete maintenance work orders for facilities in the Region or Chapter.
- Conduct regular inspections of buildings to identify repair or maintenance needs as they arise.
- Perform maintenance and repair work, such as painting, electrical, plumbing, carpentry depending on identified skill level and training.
- Serve as a local point of contact for maintenance service contractors to ensure their work is completed timely and economically.
- Will participate in office relocation efforts, and the support details related to opening or closing of American Red Cross facilities.
- Assist with facility emergency drills
- Work with regional Operations staff to identify opportunities for more efficient management of American Red Cross facilities.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with established policies and procedures to assure compliance with standard operating procedures, Safety Quality Identity Potency Purity (SQUIPP), regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Time Commitment Available approximately 1 day per week. Flexible scheduling, during normal business hours.
For more information on how to apply, contact Lee at email@example.com
About American Red Cross
2131 Deckner St, Green Bay, WI 54302, US
The mission of the American Red Cross is to prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Get Involved! Volunteer
American Red Cross volunteers touch lives every day. They are as diverse as the people receiving Red Cross Services. It takes all kinds of people to make this organization work - different ages, backgrounds and skills.