Trust and Large Donor Development Manager
HOME LEONE USA INC
The Trust and Large Donor Development Manager will be responsible for raising funds for an agreed sector or geographical area. This may be Trusts and Foundations in the UK, USA, or other countries and approaching High Net Worth Individuals who seek the opportunity to invest in and donate to organizations like Home Leone
Liaise with Chief Executive and understand Home Leones priorities; essentially be clear on what Home Leones wants to raise the money for.
- Ensure clarity for your sector (e.g. education, livelihood, healthcare) or geographical area (e.g. California and Washington)
- Research potential donors who indicate they may find investing in Home Leone of interest.
- Maintain and develop a collection of tools for the job e.g. financial statements, case for support, PowerPoints, key photos, videos).
- Determine the most appropriate donor approach.
- Write appropriate proposals and supporting documentation.
- Approach the donor/foundation and build relationships such that they gain insight to Home Leone and want to participate in its vision and mission.
- Maintain clear processes and report monthly on progress and developments.
- Work within agreed budgets
Skills and Passions
We are seeking 5 people to build a team. The ideal people for this role will be interested in serving the poorest on earth. It is likely you will develop a passion for the mission and the people and want to share it with others and help us find the resources to effect the plans.
The skills we are looking for in a candidate include:
- sales and negotiation abilities
- effective communication skills, including comfort in approaching people you don’t yet know to enable them to have an opportunity.
- good IT and social media skills
- good organization
- administrative and project management skills
- the ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- creative thinking
- initiative and the ability to solve problems.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About HOME LEONE USA INC
24073 East 1400 North Road, Ellsworth, IL 61737, US
Our mission is to create a movement, developing villages with thousands of low cost homes, supporting businesses, community infrastructure, education and training, enabling beneficiaries to make the most of their opportunities. To seek to see the model replicated by others.
We aim to provide leadership by "walking the talk," demonstrating all the different elements required for sustainable change. A passion to address housing, realised that we must address business, power, water, education and healthcare with personal development plans to ensure this work endures.