Social Media Marketing Internship
Uhuru Furniture & Collectibles
Uhuru Furniture and Collectibles is a 501 (c)(3) non profit that strives to bring economic independence to the black community.
We're looking for a creative, dynamic social media intern who will help implement promotional campaigns to boost engagement. Responsibilities
- Manage the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas and execution of social media campaigns.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Assists in creating performance reports
- Participate in weekly meetings to report on results, analyzing results in a way that shows progress.
- Knowledge and experience in the following social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, NextDoor.
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Customer focus
About Uhuru Furniture & Collectibles
3742 Grand Avenue, Oakland, CA 94610, US
The African People's Education and Defense Fund strives to develop and institutionalize programs to defend the human and civil rights of the African community and to address the grave disparities in education, health, healthcare and economic development of the African community.
Uhuru Furniture and Collectibles is a non-profit store that is a fundraiser for black community empowerment programs of APEDF. We receive a truck load of donated furniture and household items every day. This is a lively, popular Grand Lake area store staffed mostly by volunteers. When you volunteer at Uhuru Furniture, you not only contribute to the success of the store, you become part of a larger movement for peace through social justice. People shop at Uhuru Furniture for low priced, top quality items and to support crucial programs for social justice for African people.