Compassionate Volunteers Needed for Hospice Patients in Palm Coast Area
What does it take to be a Kindred Hospice Volunteer?
- The desire to give your time, talents and heart in support of hospice patients and their families.
- Be at least 18 years old to volunteer directly with patients.
- Complete comprehensive hospice volunteer orientation and annual training.
- A background check, fingerprinting, TB test and drug screening (all at no cost).
- Must be able to transport self to and from patient home; may not be dropped off.
Volunteers provide friendly, non-medical visits to hospice patients in their homes.
Types of patient care might include:
- Conducting life review
- Providing companionship
- Providing caregiver relief
- Reading, playing cards, or playing games
- Creating art/doing crafts directly with the patient
Scheduling is flexible; hours vary depending on need and your schedule.
For more information, please respond via this ad or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in being a Kindred Hospice Volunteer!
About Kindred Hospice - Palm Coast
4861 Palm Coast Parkway NW, Unit 3, Palm Coast, FL 32137, US
The mission of Kindred At Home - Hospice Division is to honor life and offer compassion to individuals and their families when facing a life-limiting illness.
Kindred Hospice provides care in patient homes, assisted living facilities, and nursing homes.
Multiple locations Palm Coast, FL 32137
November 22, 2021
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours, once or twice a week.
- Dependability and Reliability. Able to keep to consistent schedule; not as needed or on-call.