Marketing & Fundraising Coordinator
OAK MANNA CHARITY INC
Description: Do you have a knack for the disenfranchised youth emerging leaders, advocacy, and and a passion for distributed technology? Want to help spread the word about Learning, Evangelism and the Key #BeLED app? Oak Manna Charity is looking for a marketing volunteer who will work closely with the team to help showcase the ongoing development of the app and the collaboration with the service partners, affiliate organizations and donors. As we initiate our Pilot Projects and build momentum, your role will help facilitate public relations as we lead up to the app launch. POTENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the team to find stories to feature on our social media platforms that help to demonstrate how the app works along with our goals and objectives.
- Contribute ideas for future fundraising outreach initiatives.
- Explore ways to connect with followers and reach new audiences by expanding our social media presence.
- Work closely with the development team to promote each milestone of the development of the app.
- Showcase how our Pilot Projects and Beta app version are performing in the marketplace.
About OAK MANNA CHARITY INC
6220 PINE BLUFF DR, CUMMING, GA 30040, US
To form innovative social enterprise youth clubs that transform and empower disadvantaged youth through learning, evangelism and development.
Oak Manna Charity represents change as we bring our LED program to communities to serve the disadvantaged youth students and vocational youth. We look for strong partnerships with schools, corporate sponsors, entrepreneurs, vocational professionals, foreign organizations, and local community institutions. Together we get to make a difference and help give students a competitive advantage for their future success and vocational youth a means to making a living in a profession. By this we help bring individuals and families in the community out of poverty.