Join Our Young Professionals Board
Edgewood Center for Children and Families
Our Young Professionals Network (YPN) is a group of passionate and diverse young professionals, between the ages of 21 to 35, who are interested in using their knowledge, skills, expertise, and networks to raise awareness and mobilize support for Edgewood.
The YPN assists Edgewood’s Advancement Team by acting as ambassadors for Edgewood through advocacy, fundraising, networking, promotion, and volunteering to further our impact in the Bay Area. YPN will have the opportunity to network with professionals in the behavioral health space and will be interested in making a difference in their community.
Here's our goals for our YPN Board:
- Educate members on various behavioral and mental health issues
- Build awareness and advocate on behalf of the Edgewood’s clients and partners
- Measurable commitment to support Edgewood’s work in a variety of ways
- Serve on a distinguished committee (Cause, Communication, Membership)
We are currently accepting YPN Board applications through April 15, 2021.
You will have the opportunity to join a committee!
- Researching and educating members and the Edgewood community on various topics relating to mental health
Communications (Digital Media, PR, Social)
- Sharing collateral for upcoming Edgewood events and spreading awareness about Edgewood
Membership (Volunteer, Events, Fundraising, and Members)
- Recruiting members to volunteer with Edgewood and participate in all Edgewood Annual Fundraising Events
About Edgewood Center for Children and Families
1801 VICENTE ST, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94116, US
Edgewood Center for Children and Families promotes the behavioral health of children, youth, and families and supports a positive transition to adulthood.
Edgewood supports youth and their families through life’s challenges with a full continuum of behavioral health services.
Our work focuses on issues such as mental health, family relationships and life skills, and our programs range from prevention and early intervention to community-based, day and residential treatment services.
Edgewood strives to continuously improve outcomes through research, training, and consultation - both in our own programs and for other youth-serving organizations. We draw on our years of experience and the latest research to create innovative training opportunities for staff, caregivers, teachers, and child welfare professionals.