Human Resources Intern
Catholic Charities Atlanta
Catholic Charities Atlanta has an open internship position for someone with an interest in Human Resources and/or working for a non-profit!
Our programs are expanding and we need to recruit and train qualified individuals. To do this effectively, CCA is in the process of developing new tools to recruit onboard, train and retain staff. We look to an intern to assist us in this effort.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Help develop and document processes for recruiting, onboarding, training and evaluating staff and tracking candidates.
- Make application forms and onboarding checklists fillable and more user friendly, easier to read and easier to process.
- Create toolkits for supervisors to utilize as they manage their teams (i.e. how to have difficult conversations, interview questions).
- Must be a current or recent undergraduate or graduate student interested in Human Resources and/or working for a non-profit
- Windows and Microsoft Office skills, including Adobe and Excel
- Strong writing, communication, and informational research skills
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks on a number of concurrent projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to interact over the phone and in person with a wide variety of people
- An appreciation for different cultures and willingness to work with people of different cultures needed
COMPENSATION: Position is unpaid; College Internship Credit Available
HOURS: Approximately 14+ hours per week; Two (2) days will be in the office and the remaining hours can be remote ie. working on developing checklists/updating documents.
Catholic Charities Atlanta
2401 Lake Park Drive
Smyrna, GA 30080
Please send : a letter of interest AND resume to Christie Crane, Volunteer Resources Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
About Catholic Charities Atlanta
2401 Lake Park Drive, SE, Smyrna, GA 30080, US
To provide help and create hope for those in need through professional services that help eliminate barriers to self sufficiency, stabilize families, and transform lives.
Catholic Charities Atlanta is an advocate and friend for individuals and families facing adversity. We provide a holistic combination of accredited social services life skills education, counseling, family stabilization, and immigration legal services that remove barriers to self-sufficiency and wholeness.
Our services are tailored for the unique circumstances of the people we serve, and our impact is real and measurable. We are faith-based and serve our neighbors professionally, compassionately, in multiple languages and regardless of background.