Administrative Assistant for a small non profit (Flexible schedule)
FRUITS OF CHARITY INCORPORATED
Fruits of Charity Incorporated will provide a "letter of recommendation" to interns, students & professionals who are able to showcase outstanding performance for school/university credit and for professional references.
Fruits of Charity Incorporated is nonprofit organization whose mission is to create positive community development, inspire education, and promote entrepreneurship for low income and disadvantaged persons in South Florida.
To learn more about Fruits of Charity Incorporated please visit www.fruitsofcharityinc.org
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide array of administrative duties in support of the team and other volunteers as needed. The Administrative Assistant is required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with staff and clients. Other duties shall be assigned as necessary.This position is ideal for someone with strong organizational, office management and interpersonal skills.
What you will be responsible for...
- Arrange agendas and preparing meeting related documents and support materials
- Prepare presentations and assist in business development and growth opportunities
- Prepares a variety of highly confidential, specialized reports, board packages, presentations, briefing materials and other communications
- Compose and prepare correspondence tailored to a variety of internal & external audiences
- Exercise sound judgment and discretion skills, managing highly confidential and sensitive matters
- Strong ability to think independently and make decisions to direct and action appropriate next steps
- Ability to interact positively with various levels within the entire organization
- May participate in or lead continuous improvement activities and lead special projects as required
- Be resourceful and be able to find resources in the community to help our clients
- Must pass a background check
Apply Now if you have...
- A sense of urgency with a "can do" / "let's make it work" attitude and a passion for generating team results
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio)
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrates both tact and ability to respect confidentiality
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to be flexible through changing priorities
How to apply:
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com We would love to hear from you!
About FRUITS OF CHARITY INCORPORATED
3630 NW 197TH ST, MIAMI GARDENS, FL 33056, US
To serve, teach, empower and strengthen our community through access to resources
Fruits of Charity Incorporated was formed by a group on people committed to serving the needs of the disadvantaged. We started this organization after working with disabled adults and at risk youth in the community and we seek to work on filling the gaps in society. We currently run a literacy program and are actively involved in providing employment services to persons with disabilities. We seek to expand our program to educate youth on sexual abstinence and to promote healthy relationships. We are also working on developing relationships with veteran agencies to provide accessibility of services to disabled vets.